Want to combat fake news and misinformation? Want to share better health information? Then join our Knowledge Champion network!
What is a Knowledge Champion?
Knowledge Champions promote high quality, reliable sources of health information and help combat the spread of fake news and misinformation! They share their expertise with colleagues, communities and anyone they support.
Why should you become a Knowledge Champion?
As a Knowledge Champion you will gain:
- Knowledge and skills to empower people to make informed decisions about their health.
- Opportunities to network with other Knowledge Champions to share information, ideas and best practice.
- Access to quarterly newsletters to help you keep up to date.
- Exclusive access to the Knowledge Champions area on the buzz website.
- Exclusive Knowledge Champions promotional materials.
- Access to further support and advice from the buzz Library and Knowledge Service.
How do you become a Knowledge Champion?
You can become a Knowledge Champion in as little as an hour and a half. Just attend one or both of our free Better Information Programme training sessions, online or face-to-face. Take your first step to becoming a Knowledge Champion and book onto a session now.
Want a sneak peak? Take a look at our WWW. checklist video.